Building or renovating

We offer a wide range of services to the public, property owners, owner-builders, registered builders, developers and designers.

Applying, documents checklist, payment options.

Bookings, certificates and inspections.

Request investigations and dispute information.

Plans, copies, sale info, occupancy.

Special permission for building and more.

Registrations and renewals.

Regulations and half cost contribution.

Essential safety measures.

Definitions and requirements.

Prescribed temp structures and POPEs.

Do you need a building permit

Building permit required, refer to Victorian Building Authority - Building permits

Difference between planning and building permits

The town planning permit governs the use of the land or building. The building permit governs the construction and inspection processes of buildings.

Contact our Statutory Planning unit on 03 5272 5272 to confirm if your proposal requires a planning permit.