Building surveyors

We have our own building surveyors for you to obtain a building permit and undertake relevant inspections of the building work.

All Council building surveyors are qualified professionals who understand and interpret building law.

A building surveyor will process your application and perform all necessary inspections, issue relevant reports and paperwork including occupancy permit. A copy of this documentation must be lodged for safekeeping with us when the works are undertaken within our municipality.

To engage a Council building surveyor please phone 03 5272 4450 or send an email to: [email protected].

Page last updated: Tuesday, 7 September 2021