Contact us by close of business the next working day if your bins have not been emptied on collection day.
This must be done within 24 hours to ensure the collection vehicle can return to your area.
Please leave your bin out until it is emptied.
You will need to tell us:
- the bin details
- the date of collection
- any further comments you may have
- the address where the bin has been missed
- your name and contact details
Report a missed residential bin
Your bin will be emptied within two working days.
Alternatively, you may wish to speak with our Customer Service Team.
Reasons for your bin being missed
- it was not placed out the night before
- people assume the same collection time each week so they don’t put it out before 6:00am
- a sticker was placed on the bin - find out why your bin was stickered
- it was facing the wrong way
- it was obstructed by a parked car or a tree
- it was too close to another bin
- the wrong bin was put out - check your collection day