To become a permanent vendor at the Belmont Market you must submit a permanent vendor application form.
This form can be downloaded for completion, requested from market staff on the day or requested via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment via EFTPOS (staff will come to stall to collect before
- Payment via EFTPOS or Cash (payment made at Kiosk between 7:30am to 12:00pmn)
- Permanent vendors must attend a minimum of 3 markets in every
- Permanent vendors must always notify management via email if they
are not able to attend any specific market prior to 4:00pm on the
Friday before said market.
- Belmont Market staff will assume Permanent Vendor absence at
8:00am if no prior contact has been made. The stalls will then be made
available for ‘On-the-day Casuals’ to hire from 8:00am.
- Permanent vendors must be packed up and have vacated the Belmont
Market site by 2:30pm on each market date.
- Failure to meet the above requirements will automatically
disqualify the vendor as being permanent.
In any case where the vendor has been disqualified from permanent
vendor status, the vendor will be required to re-apply. The
application may take up to 10 business days to process and the vendor may not get their original site
Outstanding fee policy
- must pay the balance of their booking (as agreed via application form)
by 12:00pm of each market date
- experiencing difficulty paying their fees may request an extension to
the following market date - approving an extension is at the total discretion of Belmont Market staff
- that consistently default or have
outstanding site fees for 2-weeks or longer may have their permanent vendor
status terminated and face further sanctions at the discretion of the City.
Fees can be found on the main stall holder page.