Stuck for ideas for your child's next birthday party? Celebrate your child's birthday party with a no fuss, hassle free and fun party by the pool!
part of our proactive response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our leisure centres
will be open with various measures and restrictions in place.
In line with the State Government’s easing of restrictions
guidelines, these measures are being implemented to reduce social contact,
which is aimed at slowing the spread of the virus and minimising its impacts on
our people, volunteers and the community.
Therefore birthday parties are not available to be booked at
this time. For more information, view our changeof services page for more information.
Bellarine Aquatic & Sports Centre (BASC) offers birthday parties to suit children from five years and older. There are plenty of fun activities to keep the party-goers amused.
Parties include a party leader to coordinate the party and help you entertain the kids with fun water activities and pool games.
Children's birthday party inclusions
- Party host for 2 hours
- Reserved party table with catering for 2 hour duration
- Cordial and water provided
- Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Cost is $27 per child (minimum 10 guests, maximum 12 guests).
Party booking terms and conditions
- Each party requires a minimum of 10 guests and has a maximum of 15 guests.
- Parties are for children 5 years and older.
- You are welcome to bring in your own lolly bags
- Additional food can be brought into the Centre. Please be aware we do have a no glass policy at BASC. Specific dietary requirements may incur an additional surcharge.
- All children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian in the water and remain within arms reach of the child at all times.
- All children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian over the age of 16 before and after the party. During the party, at least 2 parents or guardians must remain with the group to assist the party host when required with supervision or assistance (for example: take a child away from the group – toilet)
- The use of cameras, video recorders or any other image recording device is prohibited within the facility without the authorisation of Centre Management at a date prior to the birthday party.
- All parties require a $100 non-refundable deposit in order to secure booking.
- Confirmation of the number of children attending is required on the Thursday prior to the party.
- Balance of the booking fee is required on the Thursday prior to the party, when confirming numbers.
- Catering is for the children participating in the party only. Additional food can be purchased from Surfside Cafe if required on 03 5256 3999.
- In the event of a child not attending on the day, no refund will be offered due to cost of catering and staffing.
- Cancellations more than 7 days prior to party will have the option of using the deposit amount within the facility.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to party will forfeit the deposit amount.