Do you want to report a barking dog, a pothole, a bin that was missed or another City of Greater Geelong issue and have the request go straight to the source?
You can report more than 100 different issues, under 13 categories, via the Geelong City app. The free app is available for iPhones from the Apple App store and for Android phones from the Google Play store, just search for Geelong City.
It's the only app that integrates with the City's request for service system, so the request goes directly to the relevant officer.
It's quick and easy to use, allows you to upload a photo and can use your GPS location, plus you have the option of requesting feedback.
Here are our other apps:
- Park Your Pet - information on our best dog-friendly open spaces, available for iPhone or Android
- Love Central Geelong - find out about shopping, places to eat and what's on in Central Geelong, available for iPhone or Android
- Geelong Arts and Culture Trails - discover art studios, galleries, public artworks and more while learning about our city, available for iPhone or Android
- Geelong & The Bellarine - discover the best attractions, events, plus amazing places to eat, drink and stay in our region , available for iPhone or Android
- Connecting Memory - discover a rich collection of digital stories about the iconic places and fascinating people of Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula, for iPhone or Android