We’re providing new local early years
services for local families, and multi-purpose spaces for wider community use.
The Armstrong Creek
West Community Hub will provide access to a wide variety of family, early years
and community services.
The hub, situated
on the corner of Unity Drive and Sovereign Drive, will be modern, accessible
The building will
have a 5-Star Green Star rating and include:
- A kindergarten for 66 children;
- A 3-year-old kinder that doubles as a
multi-purpose room for playgroups and community programs;
- Outdoor playground area;
- Maternal Child Health consulting rooms;
- Family support consulting room and
- Flexible community spaces;
- Accessible toilets; and
- Large storeroom and kitchenette.
The $13 million project is being developed by the City of Greater
Geelong, in partnership with the Victorian Government.
Victorian Government: $ 2,250,000
Email: [email protected]
Attention: Simon Jeanes – Coordinator Capital Projects