More ways to build active travel into your day.
Why not consider:
- purchasing a shopping trolley or panniers for your bike so you can easily carry your groceries home from the shops
- choosing extracurricular activities for the kids that are close to home or near public transport
- organising catch-ups with friends in local public spaces so you can walk there and back
- letting younger kids on to a scooter as soon as possible, instead of pushing them around in a pram
- resolving to not take the car on outings less than one kilometre away.
Our active travel maps
View our active travel map series:
- North/Central Geelong and Lara
- South/Central Geelong and Leopold
- Bellarine Peninsula
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on these maps is accurate, however if you find an error please contact us.