Report a street access issue for people with mobility issues

We can help with street access for people with mobility issues.

Request better street access for the people with mobility issues, for example: wheelchair access.

When reporting the issue you will need to tell us:

  1. Your name and contact details
  2. The location where the access needs to be provided, preferably the property address. Alternatively please provide information such as the street and the nearest corner

Note: the City is are not responsible for disabled access issues within a private property, for example: shopping centres etc. You should contact the private properties directly for these issues.

Report a street access issue

Alternatively you may wish to contact our Customer Service Team.

Page last updated: Monday, 18 October 2021