Located in Geelong's eastern suburbs, Splashdown provides various health, recreational and fitness activities. The indoor waterslide and aquatics provides entertainment for the whole family.
Whether you want to learn to swim, work out in the well equipped gymnasium or sweat it out in a group exercise class, the team at Splashdown invites you and your family to visit the centre to see all it has to offer.
And some great news as Splashdown is now more energy efficient! Read on for more information.
What can I do here?
Participate in one of the following programs:
- 25-metre heated pool - heated to an average temperature of 31 degrees.
- Beach entry pool - gentle graded entry, perfect play area for beginners.
- Toddlers' pool - secured area complete with water features.
- Learners' Pool - Learn to Swim classes at a depth of 0.9 metres.
- Indoor waterslide - Open school holidays and weekends all year round.
- Spa and sauna - perfect way to unwind, de-stress or keep warm on those cold wintery days.
- Gym - state of the art gymnasium with the latest cardio and TRX equipment.
- Large group exercise room - plenty of space to bust a move and workout in comfort.
- Cycle room - custom built cycle studio designed to get your blood pumping.
- Child care - fully registered, fully qualified, fully fun and exciting!
- Change rooms, toilets, lockers
- Free car parking