Forms & Permits

Looking to busk on the street? Is your club or charity organising a sausage sizzle? Do you want to put a community promotion sign in a public place?

Here you’ll find the permit application forms you need to help ensure these and other activities are carried out in a safe and proper way.

Browse by...

Contact Us...
  • Online  Email us, feedback
  • Phone  General enquiries, Fax, TTY
  • In Person  Customer Service Locations
  • Post  Mailing Address
  • Survey  Help Improve this Website
Visit Councils Facebook Page   Visit Councils TwitterPage  Visit Councils YouTube Channel   Translating and Interpreting Service