1. City of Greater Geelong reserves the right not to accept the hire application or to cancel the booking at any time.
2. Subletting of the facility is not permitted.
3. The hirer shall conform to and obey all reasonable directions given by authorised City of Greater Geelong staff in regard to the use of the facility.
4. The following rules apply at the facility: No alcohol is permitted, No smoking is allowed, No glass items are allowed, Children under the age of ten (10) years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
5. Any hirer and/or other persons not complying with or enforcing the provisions of these conditions may be removed from the facility by an authorised City of Greater Geelong staff or Police Officer.
6. City of Greater Geelong takes no responsibility for the property of any hirer whilst at the facility nor does City of Greater Geelong accept any responsibility of the property of any person the hirer allows into the facility and without limiting the scope of the following indemnity clause, the indemnity from the Hirer to the City of Greater Geelong shall include such damage to property.
7. Any motor vehicle driven or parked in the confines of the facility is entirely at the owners risk and no responsibility is accepted by the City of Greater Geelong for any theft or damage thereto and without limiting the scope of the following indemnity clause, the indemnity from the Hirer to the City of Greater Geelong shall include such theft or damage.
8. The hirer is to notify the City of Greater Geelong Officer of any damage that occurs during the hire period. The hirer shall be responsible for all damage caused to the facility during the period of hire and will be required to pay the costs of all repairs.
9. Applications for hiring of City of Greater Geelong properties will not be considered where any rental or charge remains unpaid from a previous hiring or the conditions of occupancy have not been adhered to.
10. 48 hours notice shall be given to the centre manager in the case of cancellation. A charge of 50% of the total booking amount will be charged to the hirer should notice of cancellation be less than 48 hours.
“The Hirer agrees during the term of this Agreement, to be the holder of a current Public Liability Policy of insurance in respect of
the activities specified above in the name of the Hirer providing coverage for at least $10m. The Public Liability Policy shall cover
such risks and be subject only to such conditions and exclusions as are approved by the City of Greater Geelong and shall extend to cover t
he City of Greater Geelong in respect to claims for personal injury or property damage arising out of the negligence of the Hirer”.
The Hirer agrees to indemnify and to keep indemnified, and to hold harmless the City of Greater Geelong, its servants and agent, and each of them from and against all actions, costs, charges, expenses, penalties, demands and damages whatsoever which may be brought or made or claimed against them, or any of them, arising out of or in relation to this agreement.