Online Services is part of the city's commitment to innovation, providing residents and businesses with quick
and easy access to a range of services.
Requests for information and transactions are completed through a secure connection.
Several transactions will require User Registration before a request can be made.
See Also the A-Z List of topics and services available on this website.
Make a payment online using your credit card.
Building and Planning
Enquire about current Planning Permits (Applications).
Apply for a Land Information Certificate. User Registration is required for people wishing to utilise this online service
- Visa and MasterCard are the only accepted cards, where credit card payment is required.
- You will find step by step instructions as you go through the online process.
Please ensure you have everything ready before you start.
- You will be given a reference number. Receipts for online transactions are not available, however
you can print the confirmation screen for future reference.
- All requests and transactions will open in a new browser window. Please ensure you have the Pop-Up Blockers option turned off.
- Please Close the browser window when you are finished.
- View the
Terms and conditions for online services.
For further assistance contact our Customer Service Team