Pay a Council Statement or Invoice
There are several options available to customers that have received a statement or invoice from Council to make payment.
If you are using accessibility software
Please phone our customer service people on 03 5272 5272 to make your payment by phone. Apologies for the inconvenience while we work to make our system compatible.
Make Payment Online
How you can pay
You can make a payment online using Visa or MasterCard. (Minimum Payment amount is $5 Australian)
What will you need
You will require a copy of your Council statement. Please find your account number which is located on the statement.
- You will find step by step instructions as you go through the payment process.
- Fields marked with a * require information to be provided.
- At the end you will be given a reference number.
- Receipts for online payments are not available, however you can either print the final screen or note down the details for future reference.
- Close the browser window when you are finished.
- When using the service we recommend that you use the navigation buttons provided within the screens.
- Use of the 'enter' key in some screens may have unexpected results.